Pedigree Lines is a work in progress for the Sheltie community. We opened our virtual doors in January 2007 and thousands of users have joined us since. If you own or breed Shelties with show or performance lines you are welcome to register and request your dogs already in our database transferred under your name, then you can add photos and comments. Titled dogs are added for all users; non-titled dogs are added for subscribers. We add and update hundreds of dogs every month. Shelties were chosen as our first breed, but we are looking forward to expanding the use of this pedigree program to other breeds.
The purpose of this website is to collect and share Sheltie information. Use this tool to better understand the history and interconnections of the Shetland Sheepdog from as far back as records may go to and as recently as today's entries. We would also like this to be a photo gallery for the enjoyment of the Sheltie lover. All new dogs entered will be confirmed correct prior to display.
Registered users may use our 1 or 2 year subscription to the Advanced Features:
- Having your non-titled dogs added. Just send us scan of your dog's registration or official pedigree.
- Printing pedigrees with photos and contact information.
- Saving dogs of interest dogs and personal comments on My Favorites, Notes and Trial Breedings (excellent tool for breeders).
- Displaying your website link on your Dog Info page so others can contact you. To protect you from spam, your email will not be publicly displayed. You will be contacted through our website.
- Generating HTML code for you to add your dogs' pedigrees with photos to your website.
Just login and click on My...Account to subscribe, only $15 per year. Your support is important to help keep the site running and is appreciated.
There are 70,000+ Shelties in our database and this number grows every day. We have made every effort to make our website user friendly and to protect the integrity of pedigrees while incorporating the latest technologies. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions page to take full advantage of the many useful functions!